- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
Eisenbahnstrasse 25 4901, Langenthal, CHE
- Ammann is a world-leading supplier of mixing plants, machines and services to the construction industry with core expertise in road building and transportation infrastructure. The family-owned company has enjoyed international success since 1869. Hans-Christian Schneider, current Ammann CEO, is the sixth generation to run the business.
Much has changed in the nearly 150 years of Ammann history. Technology continues to evolve and the plants and machines deliver productivity that wasn’t even dreamed of in 1869. The company now has a global reach and expansive product line. What hasn’t changed is Ammann’s commitment to its customers, employees, and innovative solutions.
Our employees are the pillars of our performance. Their expertise, passion and enthusiasm are the key to our performance and success. To foster these qualities, we strive to create a working climate that continuously encourages and empowers our employees to achieve their personal and professional development in a stimulating learning environment within our global and multicultural organization. All of our employees represent Ammann. Their professional conduct is thus of utmost importance.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats