- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Amphasys is a technology company focused on its activities in developing and marketing a novel, chip-based single cell analysis technology. Its aim is to simplify, speed up, and miniaturize complex cell analyses and move them to the point-of-use, which may be outside well-equipped research and analytical laboratories.
The company’s basic technology has been developed in 2004 in collaboration with the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne. Consequently, several years of research with different cell types proved that the technology is suitable for a wide array of applications. It is currently being used in the analysis of pollen and milk.
In 2013 Amphasys was awarded with the most prestigious Swiss startup price by the W.A. de Vigier Foundation. It was also supported by the Albert Koechlin Foundation and certified by CTI Invest.
Amphasys was founded in 2012 as a spin-off from Axetris AG, a company of the Leister group.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats