- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Amusepark (어뮤즈파크) is a Korean startup designing, developing and commercializing fun mobile applications. The company is focused on developing applications that bring happiness to users.
Amusepark offers three main products: KakaoTalk, a mobile messenger application for smartphones with free text and call features; Maicon (photo collage), an emotion decorating app for KakaoTalk; and Drawingtalk for Kakao, a drawing tool.
Amusepark was established in May 2011.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats