- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Andina in Shoreditch is an all day restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Our much loved restaurant pioneers the superfood ingredients from the Andes. Founded by Martin Morales, it is a part of our restaurant group which also includes the pioneering Ceviche Soho and the new Ceviche Old.
Andean cooking is the soul food of Peru, and it is in the Andes where some of the world’s most nutritious ingredients are found such as Peruvian quinoa, maca, amaranth, cape gooseberry and purple maize. We serve these alongside seasonal British produce.
From 8am at our Juice Bar inside Andina we serve fresh coffee, mixed juices and smoothies which are also available to take out, alongside healthy breakfasts, pastries and snacks. For lunch try our Quinoa Burger, a grilled skewer or a dish from our Ceviche Bar. Our weekday set lunch menu is £9. Our brunch menu starts at 10am at weekends and we also have a private dining room called The Music Room which is available for private hire. More than 50% of our menu is vegetarian, most dishes are gluten-free and suitable for coeliacs.
Drop by for healthy food, drinks, work, meetings and chats.
About Andina Coffee: We’ve created our own Fairtrade coffee by blending Arabica beans from Peru and Costa Rica and Robusta beans from Tanzania to create a well-rounded coffee with low acidity.
We are the winner of the UK’s Best New Sustainable Restaurant of the Year Award.
“Andina is an all day dining gem”
“Andina is hot”
"London’s top Peruvian restaurant"
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats