- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- We’re a Kenyan public cloud computing provider located in Nairobi, Kenya, offering services to the entire East African region.
We offer IT Infrastructure to our customers in the form of virtual machines that they can use and discard at will. From an IT provisioning perspective, virtual machines are indistinguishable from physical machines. Hourly billing allows companies and individuals to only pay for infrastructure they use. Furthermore, you can increase or reduce compute capacity instantly depending on need.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats