- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- The Angel CoFund was launched in November 2011, it is a private sector entity with clear objectives to boost the quality and quantity of business angel investing in the UK, and to support long-term, high quality jobs in growing companies.
The fund has been designed and established by a consortium of private and public bodies with expertise in business angel investment. It has been created with a grant from the Regional Growth Fund and the British Business Bank, and invests alongside business angel syndicates from across the UK.
The fund is able to make initial equity investments of between £100K and £1M in to SMEs alongside strong syndicates of business angels, with an upper limit of 49% of any investment round. It will only make investments alongside Syndicates of business angels, who must be investing in a given business for the first time. Any final decision to invest will be made by the independent Investment Committee of the fund based on the detailed proposals put forward by business angel syndicates. The fund will only make commercial investments.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats