- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- AngelBerry is the first truly self serve, pour your own Frozen Yogurt concept in the UK. Started in 2011 by Ryan Pasco and James Taylor, AngelBerry took the brave step into the unknown UK market of Frozen Yogurt. Since then the company has gone from strength to strength in terms of growth and brand awareness. We are constantly innovating and creating new flavours and products to sit alongside our core product.
We set out to bring the joy of Fro-Yo to the masses, and to make creating your frozen yogurt the best possible experience for our customers. This experience is delivered not only by the self serve aspect of all our stores, but by our highly trained Berries, who will great, offer samples and guide you through the process. Customers can then choose from our range of flavours, currently we have over 60 available, from fat free to dairy free, and with our stevia based range becoming increasingly popular as low sugar treats become more important to consumers.
Our passion and belief has enabled the company to grow, and now operates franchised stores in Mauritius, South Africa and the UAE. Currently we are looking for new franchisees to come on board, help spread our vision and help make AngelBerry the worlds leading self serve Fro-Yo brand.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats