- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- AngelHack organizes insanely large hackathons, where developers learn new tools, meet new friends, and showcase their skills to the community. To date, we’ve organized almost 100 hackathons in 35 cities globally. Our flagship event is the AngelHack Global Hackathon competition, which happens twice a year (Spring and Fall), bringing together 10,000+ developers each time.
We also organize hackathons for enterprise clients, both internal and external, where we provide end-to-end services for creating a white label hackathon for your company or conference event. Our clients here include Hearst, Hasbro, HP, and the Launch Conference, just to name a few.
Aiming to always empower the developer community, in 2013 we also created the HACKcelerator program, as a way to ensure the top hackathon projects get the support they need to thrive and become real products. For this we built a global mentorship network, a 10 week pre-accelerator program, and a series of events, which brings the top 1% of hackathon teams worldwide to Silicon Valley to meet our global network of investors and incubators. Graduates of this program have gone on to attend Y-Combinator, AngelPad, TechStars, 500 Startups, and raise millions of dollars for their original hackathon projects.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats