- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Aniika (pronounced as A-nee-ka) means ‘beautiful’ in Sanskrit; in Hebrew, Finnish, Dutch, Latin and Greek it most commonly means ‘grace’. At this inspired bazaar, we aim to introduce to the world beautiful products that gracefully combine new Indian design with a global sensibility.
There is so much exciting new design being conceived and created in India today. In the midst of tired stereotypes is evolving a fascinating new design sensibility. This design is moored in tradition but alive to a contemporary, global aesthetic. It is an emerging design culture that celebrates the intimately crafted in a way that complements an urban home, workplace or person. It is this new India that Aniika seeks to showcase to the world.
Aniika is an inspired bazaar abuzz with myriad products calling out to shoppers...it’s where designers create and connect ...where products are bought, opinions shared and new ideas generated. In many ways, it tells the story of beautiful products making their journey to you.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats