- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
55 2nd Street, San Francisco, 94105, USA
- From the makers of Anki OVERDRIVE comes Cozmo, the little robot with a big brain, and bigger personality. He’s curiously smart, a little mischievous, and unlike anything ever created: because well-behaved robots rarely make history.
And with robotic Supertrucks coming this October, battle racing in Anki Overdrive just got bigger!
Pre-order both now on Anki.com.
Anki is harnessing robotics and artificial intelligence (AI) to bring to life consumer products with unprecedented level of intellect and interactive capabilities. Founded in 2010 by three Carnegie Mellon Robotics Institute graduates, Anki creates consumer experiences using cutting-edge technology that was once confined to robotics labs and research institutes.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats