- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
Taiwan, Province of China
231, Yong 2nd. Street, Tainan, TWN
- Anliatec Technology was established in 2010 by a duo of french and taiwanese entrepreneurs. The company is a Taiwan-headquartered enterprise, with office in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Anliatec operates in three segments:
- we manufacture patented solar power module and we offer complete solar air-conditioning systems, reducing CO2 emissions and energy bill by 45%.
- we distribute Instazorb, a 100% natural industrial absorbent, made with a volcanic rock extracted in Greece and Turkey, that protect the environment and health of the users.
- we supply DFI glass coating, made by DFI Nanotechnologies from the United-States, to hotels, architects and glass manufacturers in Taiwan. Surfaces treated become water and oil repellent, resulting in less frequent cleaning and less chemical cleaners.
The company distributes its products to leading importers, distributors and installers via an extensive network in Taiwan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, China, USA and Europe. By leveraging our global networks, markets knowledge, advanced technologies and information systems, Anliatec has the capacity and flexibility to respond rapidly to evolving environmental trends.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats