- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Annapurna follows two basic principles: Innovate & Replicate. We as a leading microfinance institution in the eastern part of India, continue to innovate in our products and delivery mechanisms, to make the whole process of micro-credit as effective as possible. That innovation is then replicated to our new operational areas with the same energy and enthusiasm. Over the years that principle not only helped Annapurna building its portfolio but also a worthy client-base that grew by more than 9 times in the last three years, starting from March 2013.
Being one of the sector leaders, Annapurna as said above has diversified its products base by adding two more new products viz. Home Improvement & Dairy Development loan in early 2016. To make its initiatives more impactful, it has very recently entered the north-eastern states, and currently has presence in Assam, Meghalaya and Tripura.
Annapurna was established with a purpose of serving the poor families and bring them to mainstream with an option of need based financial services at their doorstep. The focus has been clear, to reach the areas where formal financial institutions find it unprofitable to settle in. Here’s where we stand today:
- The portfolio of AMPL stands at about Rs. 9500 million.
- Annapurna has presence in Odisha, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Assam, Meghalaya and Tripura.
- We have more than 1600 full-time employees working in these above states.
- We serve lakhs of low income borrowers, providing loans for income generating/micro-enterprise/education/home improvement/dairy development and have association with leading & prominent banks/lenders in India.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats