- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
160 E 84th St, New York, 10028., USA
- It all began with a book. When co-founder Ivana Lo Stimolo had finished reading Anne Fogarty’s Wife Dressing, The Fine Art of Being a Well Dressed Wife she couldn’t help but feel a special connection to Anne. While certain parts of the book have a vintage flair about them most of the advice dished out is still very much valid today. Anne’s opinionated views of fashion, attention to detail and use of quality materials resonated greatly with the Milan native.
After a few discussions about the book and Anne’s design career with her partner Greg Halvorsen it wasn’t long before he had scooped up the rights to the Fogerty label. By September of 2013 Anne Fogarty, Inc was once again a registered corporation in New York with its headquarters less than a mile away from Anne’s original atelier. By January the company had both a design team and a production agreement in place.
Currently the label is in the process of designing a capsule collection due for crowd funding in June as well as the Spring / Summer collection 2015 due to be presented in September.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats