- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
548 Thain Way, Palo Alto, 94306, USA
- Annexon is pioneering the development of classical complement pathway inhibitors for the treatment of neurodegenerative and autoimmune diseases. While the role of the pathway in autoimmunity has been known for some time, the Company’s breakthrough research has unveiled that the pathway is activated as the aging brain encounters stress or disease to contribute to loss of nerve connections in neurodegeneration. Annexon strives to rapidly bring what may be disease-modifying therapies to patients suffering from these diseases.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats