- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Building native applications for all popular mobile platforms requires multiple developers with strong knowledge of Objective C (iOS), Java (Android), and C# (Windows Phone). It is not only difficult to manage and control, it is very hard to predict the final cost of whole application development.
Mobile web applications are much easier to build, test, publish and support by a small group of developers.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats