- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- IFWORLD, Inc. was started in a garage by Matt Romine and Jeremy Webb in 1994. The company added Scott Mills as a new partner in 1995. The business centered around offering dial-up internet access to customers in Northwests Arkansas. We are still the oldest ISP in northwest Arkansas.
From those humble beginnings, IFWORLD has grown into a thriving small business that continues to offer internet service, but as the world wide web has evolved and changed over the years, so has IFWORLD. The focus for 2013 is to expand into service areas that our customers have been requesting and where we see the greatest needs for currently and in the future.
We offer a plethora of services that we hope can meet any of your technology needs. Those include: secure virtual hosting, secure san storage via Nimble, disaster-recovery services, web presence services, website hosting, mobile applications, custom web applications and many, many more.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats