- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Antelope Surgical Navigation is an image-guided surgery company creating a medical device to help surgeons to perform more accurate and safer surgeries.
The device determines the location of a surgical instrument in the operating room and displays that location info on the patient's DICOM image in the computer screen. Much like a real GPS navigation is used to position the car on a city map, the surgeon can track the movement of the surgical instrument during operation in the DICOM image. Instead of interpreting DICOM data during surgery, surgeons can now use the DICOM images and navigate with the help of image-guided surgery.
Suitable application areas include:
* ENT - surgery around the facial nerve
* ENT - paranasal cavity and pituitary gland surgery
* Oral-maxillofacial - eye socket fracture, orthognathic surgery
* Dentistry - wisdom teeth and implants
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats