- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Antilatency was founded in 2015 by Andrey Desyatov and Peter Sevostyanov.
- The company is based in Silicon Valley (USA) with an R&D center in Voronezh (Russia).
- They believe that mobile VR should be mobile. That means no wires, no heavy stuff, no tedious calibration.
- They want to give mobile headset owners the feeling of full immersion. Users should be given an opportunity to walk around using mobile VR without any latency.
They intend to make an available mass product.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats