- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
200 Brook Drive, Reading, RG2 6UB, GBR
- Antix enables consumers to download and play their HD quality, certified native games virally on to their STBs, TVs, phones, tablets and PCs. Users can play with their friends on the move and in the home on their digital devices, whether or not they are connected to a network and can distribute games much in the way they can their music, video and pictures.
All user payment models are supported and can be localized to optimize monetization for service providers and publishers. A single SKU will work across all supported devices utilizing Antix’ unique Triple Lock Game Security System, improving protection for the consumer from viruses and reducing content piracy. The service is deployed using either Antix’ or 3rd party content stores with associated payment gateways.
Antix, founded by World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, Francis Charig, delivers an integrated, next generation TV, STB, mobile and multi-screen service even across highly fragmented networks. The Antix Game Service has now been mandated by operators, broadcasters and device manufacturers, and Antix works with an increasing number of the world’s leading games publishers.
A Game Developer Kit is available free of charge from the Antix website.
Products & Services:
- Antix Game Player (AGP)
- Antix Game Development Kit (GDK)
- Antix Game Certification Service (GCS)
- Antix Game Warehouse Service (GWS)
- Antix White Label Game Store Service (WLGS)
- Antixgames.com Service
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats