- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- ANZ Innovyz START is a 13-week accelerator program, and provides a $20,000 stipend to teams of three who are selected to participate in the program. The Program Director works with each company to commercialise its break-through innovation. The program includes mentoring by successful entrepreneurs, learning programs around growing a company, identification of target markets, working and reworking the company’s plan, and a presentation to potential investors on the last day of the program.
ANZ Innovyz BRIDGE was designed for a select group of companies, primarily those who have graduated from ANZ Innovyz START and have received investments and/or a large contract. The BRIDGE program extends 3-6 months after graduation and enables companies to cross the chasm between "startup" and "initial growth", the stage when so many companies fail.
ANZ Innovyz START is one of 53 accelerators in the Global Accelerator Network. For more info: www.innovyzstart.com.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats