- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
Engineering 3, University of Waterloo, Waterloo, N2L 3G1, CAN
- AOMS Technologies was founded by a multidisciplinary team of graduate engineers from University of Waterloo. AOMS is focused on development of all-in-one fiber optic sensing systems for multi-parameter and distributed measurements in harsh environments.
Located at the Canada’s Technology Triangle, AOMS patented technology is based on the amalgamation of scientific concepts encompassing mechanical, electronic, and optical systems. AOMS proprietary technology stems from more than 9 years of R&D experience in the area of opto-mechanics and optical fiber sensors.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats