- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
ESA-IAP Ambassador Platform Science Park - EPFL Innovation Square - Building I CH-1015, Lausanne, CHE
- ESA’s Advanced Research in Telecommunications Systems (ARTES) programme transforms research and development activities into operational, profitable and self-sustaining products and services. The success of ARTES is the result of consolidating public-private partnerships between the decision-makers from space industry, service providers, organisations and user communities within participating Member States.
ARTES 20 INTEGRATED APPLICATIONS PROMOTION
The ARTES 20 IAP programme is dedicated to the development, implementation and pilot operations of Integrated Applications. These are applications that combine data from space assets, such as Satellite Communication, Earth Observation, Satellite Navigation, Human Spaceflight technologies and others.
ARTES 20 Integrated Applications projects cover Feasibility Studies and Demonstration Projects. Any organisation can propose to develop a new space-based application or service. Learn more…
ARTES 3-4 SATCOM APPLICATIONS
The ARTES 3-4 Satcom Applications programme aims to support, develop and demonstrate activities in the Satellite Communication applications areas.
ARTES 3-4 Satcom Applications projects cover Newcomers Initiatives, Satcom Application Projects and Study Activities. These projects reduce the technical and commercial risks for industry, which otherwise could hinder the development of new products and services. Learn more…
WHAT WE DO
AP-Swiss helps companies to target new services, identify Swiss, European and international partners and obtain funding from ESA for awareness, feasibility and demonstration activities, up to market validation.
ROLE OF THE SWISS AMBASSADOR PLATFORM
– Increase awareness about the potential added-value of space technologies
– Stimulate the emergence of new ideas and services
– Help companies to create international partnerships to generate a global customer base needed for service to be sustainable
– Be an ‘honest broker’ between ESA and Swiss stakeholders (e.g., ‘spacetech’ companies, solution/service providers, customers, user communities)
Our focus is on food security, water management, transport logistics and safety, renewable energy, banking and insurance, aid and health for developing countries and regional development.
See our mission & goals
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats