- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
Center for Social Innovation, New York, 10001, USA
- We provide solutions to the $74B US Corrections Industry's biggest challenges: safety, cost & recidivism. We make prisons safer by replacing physical goods (books, music, mail) with digital analogs - thereby reducing opportunities to smuggle contraband. We save prisons money by replacing cost centers (eg, libraries) with digital resources. We drive better inmate behavior and lower rates of recidivism via digital learning & job training programs.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats