- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- APE Privacy is an anonymous phone and email service that enables its users to block phone numbers and limit calls. The service is dedicated to providing its users with increased personal identity protection when online. Its users have the ability to obtain the service only for 6 US dollars a month.
APE Privacy also enables its users to turn off their disposable accounts any time they want and come with a myriad number of settings to stop harassing phone calls and emails. It provides its customers with anonymous phone numbers and email addresses. Its accounts include options to block certain phone numbers, limit phone calls to certain hours of the day, and turn off incoming phone calls altogether.
APE Privacy’s user accounts also receive a limited number of minutes each month, though additional minutes are available for a small fee. Its disposable email addresses can easily be swapped with a new one upon request, and users are also provided with the option of blocking incoming emails entirely. It also provides a developer integration tools for those involved in the lead generation industry.
As an incentive, all developers utilizing APE Privacy’s anonymous phone and email service are paid a commision per customer that signs up for the service. APE notes that, though their developer tools are currently in beta, any website developers interested in joining forces with the business should contact them via their support center.
Founded by Tim Klever and Jon Olawski in 2013, APE Privacy is based in Chandler, Arizona.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats