- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
6400 Westwind Way, Crestwood, 40014, USA
- Apellis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is an early stage biotechnology company focused on developing novel therapeutics and drug delivery technologies to address chronic inflammatory diseases, with an initial emphasis on diseases of the lungs such as asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). Apellis emerged from a successful transaction between Potentia Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Alcon Research, Ltd in October 2009 in which Alcon licensed the ocular applications of Potentia’s family of complement inhibitors. Apellis holds the worldwide exclusive rights to the extra-ocular uses of these compounds. In May 2010, with start-up capital raised from private investors, Apellis commenced full-scale operations.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats