- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
6400 Westwind Way, Crestwood, 40014, USA
- Apellis Pharmaceuticals is an early stage biotechnology company applying immunotherapy to auto-immune diseases, with an initial emphasis on diseases of the lungs such as asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), diseases of the retina such as age-related macular degeneration (AMD), and rare hematological diseases such as paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH). Apellis believes that targeting a key element in the immune system called the complement system can have profound disease modifying benefits. We call this approach Complement Immunotherapy.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats