- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Apiosofts intelligent dynamic optimization engine enables engineers to develop highly efficient and improved products in less than one tenth of the time than what is currently possible when using traditional 3D CAD simulation software tools. Our in-house developed optimization engine is a self-learning software, meaning that it will not only come up with a highly optimized solution but often also with solutions that the engineer would not have thought of or considered as possible without the optimization engine.
CAD software is used by engineers in every industrial sector to simulate and develop products on the computer before manufacturing a prototype. Currently there are almost 20 million CAD software users and the number keeps increasing. Even though CAD software has revolutionized the way products are designed in modern days, working with CAD software is still quite complex and many man-hours are often spent on simulating and changing various parameters of a new product until it meets the proper requirements. This means that many ideas are simply too difficult or time consuming to be tested properly.
Our software is the solution to this complexity problem. The software is a 3D CAD based intelligent optimization engine, based on a unique in-house developed and patented optimization method, which works together with a wide range of simulation tools in the SolidWorks 2014 and 2015 product range, allowing it to optimize on products with numerous design criteria, requirements and limitations.
Currently a fully functional stand-alone software tool has been developed for the optimization of optics, which are typically used for road lighting, stage lighting or indoor lighting products. We are currently working on the development of a new tailor-made intelligent engine for the optimization of passive cooling geometries.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats