- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
90 John street, New York, 10038, USA
- Founded in 2011 by the team behind ICQ, Dotomi and Jajah—and backed by Peter Thiel, (via Founders Fund), Eric Schmidt (via Innovation endeavors) and Jerry Yang, AppCard simplifies customer loyalty and disrupts traditional retail sales and marketing with its global platform for data-driven customer retention. AppCard offers brick and mortar retailers an entirely new concept of making real-time, item-level data actionable, while requiring no integration with a Point-Of-Sale. By combining a multi-tier loyalty program with actionable data analytic reports and business intelligence insights, AppCard makes personalizing offers and rewards, easy and effective.
As a cloud-based platform, retailers can view their entire business on a single dashboard. From understanding transaction data, product mix and employee performance to managing campaigns and tracking shoppers by item-level purchase history, demographics and locations visited, AppCard’s customer retention engine is powerful, insightful and smart.
AppCard enables retailers to communicate with their shoppers anytime, anywhere. Before they visit the store—via mobile app and web, as they conclude their transaction—through digital live receipts, and as the shopper leaves the store—with push notifications, text and email campaigns.
Entrusted by Epson, Sodexo, Sprint, ScanSource, Retail Pro and many others who joined our eco-system
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats