- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
90 John street, New York, 10038, USA
- AppCard is a B2B online platform that enables merchants to retain customers through loyalty programs, analytics engines, rewards, and personalized offers. The platform’s setup requires no integration with the merchant's POS and takes less than 20 minutes. It allows businesses to view crucial amounts of data on a single dashboard, offering multiple cloud based-analytics and business intelligence reports. The AppCard smartphone and web-based applications increase stickiness, making offers more visible to customers and driving more customers into a merchant’s store repetitively. Founded in 2011, the company is headquartered in New York, United States.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats