- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- E-Books have been around for years, yet distribution in the primary and post-primary (K12) education markets is only taking off. Publishers in these sectors were slow to go digital due to the traditional nature of their companies, the cost of converting or creating interactive books, organizational structures with limited technical resources and lack of demand, that is, until around 2011 when the iPad was launched.
Outside of the large global educational publishers, these companies are struggling to meet the demand for digital versions of their books. They are losing market share to competitors that have managed to produce digital products, and they are dabbling in solutions that deliver for a proportion of their catalogs, but not all. aPperbook is a solution that enables a publisher to distribute digital versions of all their books, through their own branded platform and apps, in the space of 6 weeks.
Our speed to market, the full end-to-end solution, and value for money set us apart from competitors. We cater for the unique and varied purchasing models for schoolbooks around the globe, and enable a publisher or client to set their own business rules, to suit their market and circumstances. Above all the books delivered through aPperbook look exactly the same as the print versions and therefore make the introduction to the classroom very easy, particularly for teachers who are just starting to introduce technology to their classrooms.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats