- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Hospitals have invested significantly in improving cleanliness and reducing the potential of infection through products and processes designed to minimize risk from reusable devices, hands, water, air and hard surfaces. Until now, soft surfaces have been largely absent from standard hospital risk assessment programs. Studies show that reducing the level of bacterial contamination on textiles, especially those in direct contact with the patient and healthcare worker should be considered.
Hospitals are now measured and reimbursed based on quality metrics including patient and healthcare worker satisfaction results and the delivery of efficient and effective care. Cleanliness of hospital linens can play an important part in these initiatives.
How can SilvaClean® help?
SilvaClean® is a water-based ionic silver treatment that provides protection to laundered healthcare textiles. SilvaClean® works on a wide range of fabric items by imparting lasting antimicrobial properties to the items each time they are laundered. These items include, but are not limited to, patient bedding, gowns, bath towels, healthcare worker scrubs and privacy curtains. The solution is capable of reducing 99.9 % of odor- and stain-causing bacteria, keeping linens cleaner during transport, storage and use, and providing a better patient and healthcare environment.
How does it work?
The patented process is installed at the laundry provider. The use of SilvaClean® requires no additional training or change in linen inventory at the hospital level.
The treatment is both effective and safe, and ultimately establishes a new standard of care by addressing a source of risk in hospitals. Approved by and registered with the Environmental Protection Agency on both federal and state levels, SilvaClean® is safe for use in the intimate patient environment and presents no known environmental danger.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats