- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Appoet is a mobile developer and publisher focused on augmented reality and hyper-local discoverability technologies. It works with businesses, individuals, artists, and organizations to make their media and content local, personal, relative, and engaging.
Appoet provides a range of services and products that include mobile consulting, augmented reality, hyperlocal engagement, mobile game development, chat solutions, social network solutions, dating apps, tourism apps, dining apps, crowdsourcing apps, interactive books, and enterprise and B2B.
Appoet’s first application, What We Mean, is a poetry chapbook of love letters written by the author’s grandparents during WWII. Published solely for [iOS](http://www.crunchbase.com/product/ios) devices, the said app won awards from The Guardian, Corona SDK, DoubleMesh, and is even a selected download at a few libraries across America.
Appoet was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in Chicago, I.L.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats