- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- We advertise mobile apps through malls, universities, airports, theaters, and shopping centers. Customers selected app cards from organized categories on our app boards. We have agreements with Simon Malls and the Westfield Group that will secure mall lease space in every major U.S city for us. They want app boards in their malls ASAP.
We offer app developers and app owners 100,000 or more real impressions and 1,000 app card distribution for $199 a month. Our app boards have tablets on them that allow people to test apps out on our display.
We also distribute coupons on the back of our app cards for local and national businesses for $99 a month. Each app wall hosts 500 apps per mall, so every app board will generate $149,000 in revenue per month. This is without monetizing consumer data or optimizing our app and coupon search engine. We want to be in at least 100 malls by the end of 2015.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats