- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Children's apps should add beauty, heart and soul to the world of kids. They should be ad-free, readable by those that can't read yet and inspiring.
Appracadabra is an independent publisher specialized in beautiful, usable and honest children's apps for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad, most in over 16 different languages. Appracadabra was founded in 2011 and is based in The Netherlands. Appracadabra first app Count the Animals! won a Junior Design Award for Best Educational App 2012.
Wanna see what we're up to? Please check our latest news at www.appracadabra.com/blog.
See you around!
Marlis, Xander, Jochem & Diana
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats