- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Appsurdity was founded in September 2012 to create mobile apps that unleash connections, communication and creativity in a way that turns the status quo upside-down. We are inspired by the innovative, the unusual, the absurd, to find solutions to common problems that have been accepted for too long. Our goal is to make people say, "Why hasn't it always been this way?"
Our 2nd app QUAD is revolutionizing the way groups communicate by enabling small friend groups, or organizations with 500 members, to easily connect and interact. QUAD has a variety of advanced features allow users to control and optimize their communication, which is essential to group success. Best of all, you can mute or leave chats whenever you want, or discover quads in your area to join and engage with. QUAD is blowing up on college campuses across the country because it's the best way for students to explore and experience their campus.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats