- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Aptenia presents a novel imaging tracer for 18F- PET (positron emission tomography). Unlike current tracers, it can be charged at room temperature with radioactive fluoride solutions as provided by cyclotrons.
Aptenia’s tracer is an original chemical entity of predictable chemical properties. It can be attached to selective binders for disease markers with 18F giving custom PET-tracers, regardless of them being peptides, oligonucleotides or small molecules.
The compound class of Aptenia’s tracers has been proven inefficacious as anti cancer agents at high doses on its own and its metabolites in humans are known. Consequently Aptenia’s tracer is likely to be a save tracer at diagnostic doses, much below onset of detectable biological activity.
The mild fluoridation of Aptenia’s tracer allows conjugation with the binders of the disease markers to be performed before or after the 18F-labeling step.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats