- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
100 West Broadway, Long Beach, 90802, USA
- ULTURA is the new name for four very established brands in the difficult to treat water market, Rochem, Sepro Membranes, APTwater and HiPOx. We have over 40 years experience in the sector and over 270 expert staff to support our customers’ most challenging process and waste water objectives.
At ULTURA™ we focus on high recovery membrane technologies for difficult to treat and valuable waters. This includes treatment of the complex cocktails of leachate from landfill sites and contaminants at oil & gas facilities, the reliable extraction and recovery of water and paint in the Electro-coating industry, the recovery and reuse of water in the highly regulated marine sector and the recovery of valuable proteins, sugars and starches in the food & beverage sector.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats