- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Aquanos Energy Ltd. has developed a unique wastewater treatment technology and process, which produces high quality of effluent while utilizing a fraction of the energy required by conventional wastewater treatment plants (WWTPs). The system is based on a novel approach, using microalgae to produce the oxygen required for aerobic wastewater treatment, which then takes place on a fixed-film system.
When fully deployed, the Aquanos system drastically reduces energy requirements for wastewater treatment, and under the right circumstances, will produce a net-positive energy balance.
Implementation of the Aquanos system will reduce capital costs (CAPEX) in construction of a new WWTP by some 40%-60% compared to the conventional alternative, and will reduce operating costs (OPEX) by 50%-60% compared to the conventional alternative.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats