- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
2225 E. Bayshore Rd, Palo Alto, 94303, USA
- Aquifi develops scalable 3D computer vision solutions based on commodity hardware for accelerating and improving the accuracy of the manual processes gating logistics and manufacturing throughput.
Aquifi builds its complete solutions on a proprietary RGB-D vision sensor, which is able to build full-color 3D models in seconds. Artificial intelligence software enables reasoning on shape, color and texture, and the 3D data vastly decrease training time.
We're developing solutions for:
- box and object dimensioning, real-time
- box counting, determining number of boxes remaining in a pallet cube
- detect and identify anomalies, defects and configurations
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats