- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
20, rue Sainte-Croix de la Bretonnerie, Paris, 75004, FRA
- Aqylon designs, manufactures, and installs ORC solutions for the production of electricity from high temperature heat sources. It provides Organic Rankine Cycle turbines which transforms heat into electricity and thermal power from renewable sources such as biomass, geothermal, and solar thermal and from waste heat created by industrial processes, engines, and gas turbines. The company proposes three standard ORC sizes: 500kWe, 1000kWe, and 2000kWe. It offers two business models. Customers may invest through the usual product purchasing process. For customers not willing to invest is helped by ZERO CAPEX and OPEX option with turnkey solutions fully financed with the sale of the produced electricity at a lower price than the grid. The clients of the company are VEOLIA, eDF, TOTAL, and smart energies.
Aqylon is a France-based company that was founded in 2009 by Pierre Convert.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats