- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Notaro ARBD (Alcohol Related Brain Damage) Care provides care and support for individuals living with Alcohol Related Brain Damage such as Korsakoff’s syndrome and Wernicke Encephalopathy. Notaro ARBD Care is part of a large care provider, N. Notaro Homes Ltd.
We are one of few providers in the UK providing specialist support for people living with the effects of previous alcohol abuse. With over 25 years experience in this field we have combined our knowledge and expertise to develop a way forward. This provision is designed to help an individual take back control of their life and regain skills to live independently and alcohol free. When an individual comes to stay in one of our ARBD homes, we work with them to produce a care plan that seeks to enable them to return to the community and support them to live as independently as they can.
As alcohol related conditions become more prevalent across the UK and the need increases for provisions of care and support, Notaro ARBD Care will continue to invest in further developments and innovative cutting edge services, to meet the needs of the individual.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats