- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Arbiter was founded by brothers and lifelong gamers Andy and August Zinsser in 2013, with early investments from Boost VC and Tandem Capital.Recognizing the potential for real-money gambling mechanics to increase monetization and user engagement in mobile games, Arbiter created a turnkey solution allowing developers to overcome the technological and regulatory hurdles of real-money gaming.
Unlike cash tournaments, which focus exclusively on multiplayer, these “cash challenges” use data and ingenuity to bring real-money gaming to singleplayer experiences.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats