- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- ArcBotics is an open-source, educational robotics company. We believe that everyone should be able to enjoy robotics, which is why we specialize in creating low-cost yet feature-rich, hackable, educational products. Robots can be an incredible window to learning programming, electronics, STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics), and of course our passion – robotics.
Hexy the Hexapod is an Arduino robotics kit that provides an introduction to advanced robotics, programming, and kinematics. It is geared towards a wide range of users – the DIY enthusiast, the learning student, the parent, and the high-end researcher. It was first brought-to-market on Kickstarter in 2012 raising $168,000 USD and has been featured in Engadget, Wired, New York Times, Kickstarter Staff Pick, and more.
Sparki is our newest Arduino robot designed as an introduction to basic programming, electronics, and robots. It is geared towards kids elementary-age and above, educators looking for an easy intro to robotics, parents eager to find something affordable but educational and fun, DIY enthusiasts, and more. Sparki recently completed a successful Kickstarter in June 2013 with more than 1600+ supporters raising $188,000 USD. It is now available for pre-sale in our ArcBotics online store. Sparki has been featured in the Boston Globe, MAKE, Fast Company, Kickstarter Staff Pick, Ars Technica, and more.
We have also developed in-house the Servotor32 Arduino-based 32 Servo Controller that is found on Hexy.
ArcBotics was Co-Founded by Connie Hu (CEO) and Joseph Schlesinger (CTO).
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats