- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Ardoq provides tools to enable the entire IT organisation to contribute to software documentation. Our tools help simplify the documentation of software, enterprise architectures and large computer systems.
Ardoq is built on the belief that documentation must be living, accessible, and easy to update if it is to hold its value.
We achieve this by:
· simplified, model based documentation
· interactive real-time workspaces
· democratising documentation
· visualising documentation for better analyses
· automating documentation when ever possible
· open APIs for continued flexibility and customised automation to fit each organisation's needs.
Powerful and easy to use tools can and should increase your productivity, help create better end-results, and save you time and money. Frustrated with the lack of simple, efficient tools for documenting system architecture, we decided to create one ourself.
We launched our first product to market in 2014 and have already had great feedback from our customers in the telecom, energy and transportation industries as well as the public sector.
At Ardoq, we strive to create the tools that the IT professional wants to use.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats