- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
C/ Cava Alta, 23, Madrid, 28005, ESP
- Arivanza is a technology-based start-up set out to innovate in projects that contribute to the economic development and the social well-being of local communities and the society at large.
This venture is the result of the more than 15 year international experience of its founders in managing and developing web and mobile projects, and the 5 year experience working with social and educative organisations.
"Most of the innovation and technological advances in the latest decades have been utilised in profit-driven companies. Economic returns for shareholders and investors is a fair and justified purpose for a company however we also believe that enterprises in the 21st century need to go one step further and provide social returns to their stakeholders. We hope for an educated society in which enterprises with a social conscience are rewarded in the market."
Karikalan Kumaresan & José Brey, co-founders of Arivanza Technologies.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats