- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
Los Angeles, 90036, USA
- LA Natural Foods, a Specialty, all-natural, organic, non-GMO, gluten-free, heart-healthy 'designer' ethnic food distribution & manufacturing company, located in Los Angeles, CA, is poised for a major 'automated' expansion and increased market penetration in the fastest growing Hispanic sector, coupled with epidemic levels of obesity in America, along with exploding increases in consumer demand for healthy food companies that honestly support healthy lifestyles is our core mission.
Our products are Whole Foods approved with major national & international interest from chains such as Kroger's, Sprouts, to the world's largest Foodservice Distribution - SYSCO and more. Thus, creating a need for 'expansion with automation' to better control ingredient & labor costs allowing for increased profits & worldwide distribution.
Uniqueness of product line is all encompassing exceeding consumer demand of healthy foods supporting healthy lifestyles including heart, carbohydrate & sodium SMART, BEST TASTING, in easy convenient packaging, in both frozen and fresh catagories, positions Arizona Tamale Factory to become the world's leading healthy brand. They're TAMALELICIOUS!
Our product line takes typically 'unhealthy' food items and modernizes their ingredients, while expanding flavor profiles like tamales: Traditional - Red & Green; Specialty meats - BBQ Pulled Pork to Thanksgiving Dinner; Seafood - Wild Salmon w/ Mango Habanero Salsa to Black Tiger Shrimp w/ Bacon; Vegetarian - Verde Sweet Corn, New Mexico Green Chile & Cheese, Grilled Portobello Mushroom w/ Asiago Cheese; Vegan - Spicy Black Bean & Corn, Marinated Artichoke Heart w/ Black Olive to Gingered Sweet Potato Pineapple Coconut Curry to Dessert tamales - Peanut Butter Cup to Pineapple Upside Down Cake, flavors the whole family enjoys.
In 2014, growth targets developing new products and entering emerging markets of China and Brazil once automation is in place.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats