- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
Security Documents Department, Paris, 75009, FRA
- Arjowiggins Security is part of the Sequana group, a global player in the paper industry involved in both distribution with Antalis and in paper production with Arjowiggins.
Arjowiggins Security is one of the worldwide leaders in the banknote industry. Its expertise encompasses manufacture of state-of-the-art paper and development of innovative security threads for banknotes.
As a manufacturer of banknote paper for more than 200 years, Arjowiggins Security is the trusted partner of over 140 countries.
Arjobex, a subsidiary of Arjowiggins Security, is specialised in the production and marketing of synthetic paper under the established global brand Polyart®.
With five production sites spread across Europe and North America, Arjowiggins Security employs more than 500 people across the world.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats