- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
PO Box 1192, North Hampton, 3188, USA
- Conceived from too many missed opportunities in NYC after travelling in from Australia, ArriveBefore was born. With only an average number of Facebook users, the Founder and CEO could always find one friend or a couple in NYC at the same time. This despite being 20 hours by flight from home but the problem was visits were short, time at a premium and friends only identified from a status update or posting of pictures. Often this was too late to do anything about.
After realising a gap existed in publishing your upcoming Check-in, ArriveBefore came to life. A full itinerary could be published but this was too much for most people to sit and compare cities/hotels etc. Initial funding came from Angel investor and successful Internet entrepreneur Max Haas of Ozbox to get the idea off the ground. Following the lodging of a patent and Australian Innovation patent, ArriveBefore launched on November 1. Plans are in place for a multitude of uses across different industries and the next round of fund raising is underway.
Watch this space or rather let your social networks know to watch this space.....
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats