- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
Los Angeles, 90277, USA
- Art Nerd city guides cover cool, hidden, and unique art and art history. From where artists lived, partied and died, public art works and the stories behind them, private installations for public consumption, historical sites full of secrets, and many things that you’ve never noticed before but stare you in the face daily. Written with approachability and wit, each entry is not only a good read, but also a well researched insight into each incredible city!
Art Nerd started out as a humble tumblog in September 2010, generating buzz and fan support in New York City. The artnerdnewyork.com website officially launched in March 30, 2012 with a launch party at the TriBeCa Grand Hotel. Since then Art Nerd New York has been mentioned by PMc Magazine, Warholian, The World’s Best Ever, Gallerist NY, Elle Mexico, Talking Points Memo & Creem Magazine.
Incorporating in January 2013, the Art Nerd business is growing quickly with a new content partnership with Google's Field Trip mobile app, 8 new contributors, media partnerships with SCOPE New York 2013 and the AAF Art Fairs. Art Nerd aims to compliment it's content offerings with a new social user reviews platform for exhibitions, new city guides (Chicago, Los Angeles & Seattle) around the world and special Art Nerd events.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats