- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Artapot is a Parisian collective of artists. Its members are experienced visual arts professionals who seek to promote a non-elitist, fun and witty approach to art, without compromising on the quality of the works.
They create collections on a seasonal basis for temporary exhibitions. Their first show in Turkey was in Contemporary Istanbul in November 2011.
They also work with decorators, architects, brands and have a wide experience tailoring paintings to their corporate or decorative needs. Clients include global brands such as Perrier, Nespresso, Intercontinental Paris. In Turkey they have recently worked with Doors Group and created dedicated paintings for Doors Akademi, new cooking school and Yoyo, a hourly car rental company.
All paintings are totally handmade by specialized craftsmen. They work with the highest standards. Their mastering of painting techniques allows them to perfectly render different styles and moods according to client requests.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats