- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
1 Broadway, Cambridge, 02142, USA
- Artax Biopharma is a development-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of new therapies for autoimmune and inflammatory diseases. Artax is located at the Cambridge Innovation Center in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Artax Biopharma is developing the next generation of drugs targeting the interaction between TCR and Nck, which is responsible for T-cell activation. Specific control over T-cells through TCR, provides the compounds with the potential to become first-in-class immunomodulators for the treatment of a wide range of autoimmune and inflammatory diseases.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats