- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
Winnipeg, R3T2K1, CAN
- Artisan Square Marketplace is taking the concept of the outdoor market, farmers market, and craft trade show, and combining it into one easy to navigate year round Marketplace for farmers, artisans, artists, and craft creators. This will be the 2nd largest in Western Canada upon launch. We are focused on Indigenous and Multicultural segments of the population primarily. The businesses we wish to attract will be the hobby and micro pop-up businesses that cannot seem to get a break or fair share of the retail scene, especially when it comes to leasing a physical location.
We are making the lease rates very affordable, not asking for a percentage of sales, and offering full marketing, and business support where needed to ensure they can develop and maintain a sustainable income.
Our market will offer a learning annex of 3 classrooms, and interactive exhibits where individuals may actually meet the artist or creator.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats